Sunday, June 29, 2014

Jenny and Batman Have Tea Part 1




                “This city is full of bad guys. Good thing I am Batman. From a top this building I can look upon Gotham City.”

                “Joey, get off the chair! How many times have I told you not to stand on the chairs?!” My mother yelled as she killed the hopes and dreams of Batman.

                I said in my defense, “But, Mom, I am Batman!”

                “I’ll give you Batman right across those Underroos,” was her unappreciative remark.  I shot my mother a Bat-like look through the Bat mask, opened my cape widely, and jumped off the side of the building landing safely on the streets of Gotham. Behind me I heard the sound of a Young Lady in distress.

                “Hey, Joey, you want to have tea time with me and my friends?” the Young Lady asked. I looked at the Young Lady and said, “I am not, Joey; I am Batman, and Batman does not do what you call Tea Time.”

                “Mommy, Joey won’t play with me,” the Young, now-annoying-Lady said to the Lady-that- brought-me-into-the-world.

                “Joey, you need to play with your sister,” that Lady said.

                The narrator interjects some fact filled information, “Folks, looks like Batman is in a real pickle. He just might be jarred and put on the shelf by the evil villains: The Lady and her side kick Young Lady. What will Batman do next?”

                “But, Ma, I!”

                “Joey, don’t but me!”

                “Batman does not do Tea time or tea parties.” Batman said.

                “JOEY!!”

                “Ok, Ok, I’ll tell Batman we have to do Tea.” I said.

                “He has to wear a dress to my tea party,” The Young Lady said. Batman gave the two ladies a look of shock and horror and said, “Say what?! Batman is too manly to wear a dress.”

                The Lady informed me, “Joey, Cupcake, I’ll tell you what, if you wear the dress and play tea time with your sister, later I’ll take you to the toy store.”

                “He has to wear the blue one and also wear it to the store. We can be Princesses together,” The Young Villain Lady said.

                “Joey, make your sister happy and I will get you something nice,” The Lady said.

                “Can I wear my suit under the dress?” I asked.

                “Batman can wear his suit under the dress. Now go play,” The Lady said.

                It felt cold in the Villains Layer, even heartless. Batman sat at the table dressed in an ugly blue dress. The only redeeming part about this awful contraption was that the color of the dress worked well with Batman’s costume. Batman had jokers to the right and jokers to the left. On the right a brown happy little bear with permanent a grin named Fossie bear who just says “Waka, Waka”. To the left was a white horse with a horn sticking out of its head. The horse just looked at me and commented, “What’s your problem? You never seen a white unicorn with purple hair before?” The other Guests at the table were two other bears and a pig. All I could think was Holy-Grape-Jelly, Batman! Were in a jam and we don’t even have any peanut butter!

                “Would you like some more tea, Mr. Batman?” the Young lady asked.

                ‘No thanks, but I will take two pieces of bread so I can click them together and say, “There’s no place like Gotham. There’s no place like Gotham City.”  

               

               

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment